TFH Young Adults is the young adult ministry of The Fathers House. We want to create a place where every person age 18-28(ish) can connect relationally and grow spiritually.
We meet every Saturday night for church (6PM at the Vacaville Campus) followed on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays by an afterparty onsite or at a specified destination (follow us on Instagram @tfhyoungadults to stay up to date with event times and locations).
While the big gathering on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays is fun and a great way to meet new people, true relationships are forged in our “Connect Groups” that meet during the week. Connect Groups are co-ed and meet weekly/bi-weekly. We want EVERY young adult in our community to be a part of a connect group and we know that there is a group that will fit you perfectly. Take a look below for days/times and get connected!
- Eric Flato - Mondays at 6:30 (call/text 209-200-6863)
- Courtney South - Mondays @ 6:30 (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ryan and Allie - Every other Monday @ 6:30 (call/text 707-365-0507)
- Tim and Rachel / Chris and Laura - Every other Monday @ 6:00 (call/text 425-223-1186)
- Brandon and Samantha - Every other Tuesday @ 7:00 (call/text 916-660-3455)
- Mike and Bernie - Tuesdays @ 6:00 (call/text 707-761-1830)
- Shane and Jessica - Wednesdays @ 7:00 - Starts on Sept. 2017 (call/text 707-580-8848)
- Ty Snowden - Women Only - Wednesdays @ 7:00 (call/text 707-853-1820)
- Dan and Jen - Every other Friday @ 7:00 (call/text 707-514-6454)
- Cassie Webber - Every other Friday @ 7:00 (call/text 707-330-2399)
- Jon and Amy - Every other Friday @ 7:30 (call/tex 707-208-1465)
- (all groups come to Sat PM service at 6:00)